Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday, Sept. 11

Wow. The hurricane prevented me from posting at all for the past couple of weeks. Our house had many trees down, and we had no electricity until recently. It was very hard living without electricity, as we had to learn to synchronize with the sun's schedule instead of our own, and we had to eat just what we had instead of what we wanted. There were many helicopters and ambulances that could be heard going up and down nearby streets. I had many things to do once I got electricity back, including letting my family know if we had any damage. That is why I haven't posted in such a long time- I will now try and keep up my normal schedule of posting.

Of course, since the break, we had no school for a long time. Which means that, since we missed all of those days, we have homework. And lots of it. I managed to get to watch Bleach: The Diamond Dust Rebellion while we had no school after the storm, and I didn't like it at first. I analyzed and thought about it more, though, and grew to like it more than I first thought. My friend Mrytu has also watched it and likes it as well. I plan on watching it again once I have more time so that I can grow to the feel of the movie. Also, today happens to be the normal day that I watch Bleach each week, and the storm hasn't changed that. ^^ 187 is today. So far, everything seems to be coming back to normal now! I hope that the next hurricane that's forming in the Gulf is nowhere near the strength that this one was.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First off, I love God. I also like anything related to Japan, and I love animes and being environmentally friendly. I am also a Non-denominational Christian. So anyway, hope you enjoy my posts! You can also visit my own personal website at http://www.sapphiredragon.cloudns.cc (coming soon!) to read more about me.

Followers