Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday, Sept. 22

Well, over the weekend, I was busy with many things, including monster optional assignments to try and bring up my grades in two subjects. So... yeah. That's about it. I'm also still waiting for my katana.

Today happens to be the First Day of Fall/Autumn, which I also recognize as Senna's Day. (She was the main character in the first Bleach movie.) She's my fourth favorite character out of all of Bleach. Her Zanpakuto is Mirokumaru, whose power is of the wind element, but there's a twist- the wind she summons is adorned with hundreds of fall leaves swirling around everywhere. She is free-spirited, and her favorite color is red. This speaks volumes to me about how she pretty much represents the entire season of fall, therefore, I chose this day as a special remembrance day for her. May her memories in the minds of Bleach fans never fade.~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First off, I love God. I also like anything related to Japan, and I love animes and being environmentally friendly. I am also a Non-denominational Christian. So anyway, hope you enjoy my posts! You can also visit my own personal website at http://www.sapphiredragon.cloudns.cc (coming soon!) to read more about me.

Followers