Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday, Sept. 16

Happy Mexican Independence Day!

So basically... both Mrytu and olomonkey joined on the same place I joined on to talk.... it was a very great day today. I had a Geometry test today, and I don't know how good I did on it... And at my last period, I got TONS of homework, which I need to get to right now. I thought I could've made it through a day without homework, but I should have known that was impossible... Oh well. This pretty much concludes one of my shortest posts in a while... Oh yeah, and my katana that my mom ordered me should be coming in this week, other than that, everything's normal again.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First off, I love God. I also like anything related to Japan, and I love animes and being environmentally friendly. I am also a Non-denominational Christian. So anyway, hope you enjoy my posts! You can also visit my own personal website at http://www.sapphiredragon.cloudns.cc (coming soon!) to read more about me.

Followers