Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday, Mar. 2

Well, it's Wednesday again, and there's not much going on besides the normal. We got to get out of school early today because of a picture day, and it was great because the event was only for people who had clubs at our school and anyone who wasn't in any clubs could leave early. Everyone who had clubs had to stay and get a picture taken, and it was mandatory. I stayed in the tech room and watched some videos on Youtube until I could get picked up.
The year is soon coming to a close, and we only have 33 days left until we're out for good. It's pretty freeing, because we can finally have more freedom and more choices in what we are doing. Despite this, I still have final exams to look at, and I need to recover my data from my hard drive first... so there are many things I need to get through before the end of the year. Even though I tried, my eyes have been bothering me a lot lately and I was unable to get an A in my second semester to be exempt from some exams, but oh well. It's life.
Mostly, I can't wait for the day that I get to truly travel and see the sights like I've always longed for.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First off, I love God. I also like anything related to Japan, and I love animes and being environmentally friendly. I am also a Non-denominational Christian. So anyway, hope you enjoy my posts! You can also visit my own personal website at http://www.sapphiredragon.cloudns.cc (coming soon!) to read more about me.

Followers