Thursday, March 31, 2011

Forgot again to blog, I was playing Okami in honor of a loved one's pet that has recently passed away. I'm thinking about a lot of things every day now, and a lot of things have to get done in the 19 days we have left of school. My head hurts a bit just thinking about it, but I know in the end it will be alright. I wish I could sleep more, because my eyes are still hurting a bit, and I haven't had time or energy to keep preparing the ginkgo tea. I've been eating dried bilberries in its stead with my cereal, but they seem to be having little effect. I could guess it's because they are dried, but I don't think supplements will help as much as the real thing, and fresh bilberries seem to only be in England. I wonder why they can't be frozen and shipped here.
Recently, I also bought some hemp moisturizer that I had found in a local beauty shop when my aunt came to visit, and I used it on my back one hot day when my seborrhea (oily, itchy flakes on skin that are incurable) was flaring up again. It seems to have completely cleared up my seborrhea and I have not had a flare up since. My back feels extremely smooth, almost as if I no longer have seborrhea on my back. I am hoping that is the case, because if it is, I can start mixing it with my shampoo and using it for my scalp which has the worst case of my seborrhea. I am very hopeful and uplifted by this, and I'm glad that companies are becoming more open to an amazing plant that has unfairly received so much bad reputation. There really is new hope.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First off, I love God. I also like anything related to Japan, and I love animes and being environmentally friendly. I am also a Non-denominational Christian. So anyway, hope you enjoy my posts! You can also visit my own personal website at http://www.sapphiredragon.cloudns.cc (coming soon!) to read more about me.

Followers