Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Busy, busy, busy. Those are the three words that best describe my life right now. :p I have to get so many things ready for Senior graduation, I have to get things set up for a gaming tournament I want to host at my school, and on top of that I have to keep my grades up. And this is only a taste of how it will be for the 2 months before college. Thankfully I'm not going to the prom so I don't have to worry about that. There's a lot of things that need to get done and dealt with, but they will all be fixed and worked with. That's about all I have the time to blog for- can't think of anything else and I need to go nap before I lose sleep. :p Until next time~!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First off, I love God. I also like anything related to Japan, and I love animes and being environmentally friendly. I am also a Non-denominational Christian. So anyway, hope you enjoy my posts! You can also visit my own personal website at http://www.sapphiredragon.cloudns.cc (coming soon!) to read more about me.

Followers