Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Well, it's time to blog post again. The monthly is uncomfortable but at least there are no cramps. After reciting a poem I had to memorize, I feel like a weight's been lifted. There are only 11 days left of school and I'm nearing the finish line. However, beyond that finish line... is more busy than I've ever had. To prepare for college, I need to learn tons of things from my grandmother (Mimi) and I have to go help my mom clean out her garage, not to mention visiting some people and spending time with those I love. It's going to be a heck of a ride, and it makes me wonder what state I'll be in on the first day of college. I can't wear myself out and then expect to do well, so I need to pace myself and plan lots ahead. I've already done some planning, but I need to finish it up and get the specifics ironed out. I also have to remember to get lots of sleep... that shouldn't be too hard though. I'll almost definitely need a nice daily planner and I'll have support from all sides, so I guess I might be blowing it out of proportion. But I definitely won't be able to have as much time off, and the time I help my mom clean out the garage will be especially exhausting. I might need extra help from someone with it, if my mom agrees to let help come.

Heres to high school graduation, college life, and the future. ~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First off, I love God. I also like anything related to Japan, and I love animes and being environmentally friendly. I am also a Non-denominational Christian. So anyway, hope you enjoy my posts! You can also visit my own personal website at http://www.sapphiredragon.cloudns.cc (coming soon!) to read more about me.

Followers