Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday, March 15

My grandmother's brother died this morning. He was sick this whole week, and had died several times but they kept resuscitating him. He had diabetes and an enlarged heart, and he used to have a hole in his heart, but they did open heart surgery on him to close up the hole a long time ago. He hadn't been taking his diabetes medications because he didn't want to, but he only recently fell sick in general. He was very swollen and had a very large belly, and seemed very sick. He was 70 years old.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First off, I love God. I also like anything related to Japan, and I love animes and being environmentally friendly. I am also a Non-denominational Christian. So anyway, hope you enjoy my posts! You can also visit my own personal website at http://www.sapphiredragon.cloudns.cc (coming soon!) to read more about me.

Followers