Monday, August 18, 2008

Over the weekend and Monday

Over the weekend, I was busy fiddling with ROM-hacks of a game I've already recieved, played, and beaten a long time ago, and it was extremely entertaining seeing everything that game can do. That pretty much took up my -entire- weekend, to the point I didn't really sleep much or anything. It sounds silly, but if you saw how many options you had, you might be able to see where I was coming from. However, this resulted in my grandmother permanently confiscating both my iPod and my best headphones (that I got with my own money...) and she says that when my mother comes over for my birthday, she's sending them home with her. Which means that I will never get to see them again until Christmas. She also said that for now, I'm completely banned from playing (this fits many things) on the computer. I guess all I can say now is that it was good while it lasted.

Today, it was a pretty normal day..... except for the fact that I was dead tired with no energy because of la montha. (If you don't get it, don't worry about it.) It was also a queer day in that I have almost no homework, a blaring contrast from the first day of school, in which I had convinced myself that I'd probably get 4 homework assignments per day at the least. But, hey, the less the better. On to the next day!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First off, I love God. I also like anything related to Japan, and I love animes and being environmentally friendly. I am also a Non-denominational Christian. So anyway, hope you enjoy my posts! You can also visit my own personal website at http://www.sapphiredragon.cloudns.cc (coming soon!) to read more about me.

Followers