Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More Website Updates

Yes, I have been starting to update things much more frequently now. Since I have a whole period off at the end of school, I have more time to be able to fix things and update things like never before. I may even get more active on my other accounts! (Hopefully. ^_^) Homework, as I immediately noticed today, is being given much more frequently, although not necessarily harder. In fact, this is almost the easiest homework I've ever seen in high school. But it's bound to not last too long, I know it. They're just starting us off...... *cringe* Oh well. No matter how much homework I get, I'm more grateful to God for the free period than anything else that could bother me. Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First off, I love God. I also like anything related to Japan, and I love animes and being environmentally friendly. I am also a Non-denominational Christian. So anyway, hope you enjoy my posts! You can also visit my own personal website at http://www.sapphiredragon.cloudns.cc (coming soon!) to read more about me.

Followers