Monday, August 25, 2008

Over the weekend and Monday, Aug. 25

Ok, my whole weekend was spent trying to get ready for my birthday party next weekend. I had to vacuum, put some things out of my room, move my bed to a different place for more space, and I also had to dust my furniture and stuff. I plan to do more during the week this week to keep it up and do a little more, so that everything can be nice for my birthday. I'm still going to clean more little by little this week, so the cat's fur won't be a problem. XD I have lots of things to do and some people to keep up with for my birthday, so that it can turn out to be a great party for everyone! ^^

So today..... more and more homework. Just a normal, simple day with more homework in my To Do List than there is water in Niagara Falls. I'm trying to keep myself motivated, with my birthday coming up, to do all of my homework, but I also think about the time after my birthday. Bleach only comes out once a week, but I'm also watching Chobits now (I had stalled it in order to catch up to Bleach) and I'm trying to read Zombie Powder (Kubo Tite, the creator of Bleach, made this before he made Bleach) occasionally. However, since my grandmother took my home computer away, I can't read Zombie Powder much anymore. I'm going to have to try and read it occasionally on my school computer I guess. It's going to be hard finding time for Zombie Powder, since the school blocks it for some reason (Probably because it's not school related XD). But either way, I'm successfully juggling 2 animes, one manga, and truckloads of homework, so I guess I'm doing pretty well. ^^

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First off, I love God. I also like anything related to Japan, and I love animes and being environmentally friendly. I am also a Non-denominational Christian. So anyway, hope you enjoy my posts! You can also visit my own personal website at http://www.sapphiredragon.cloudns.cc (coming soon!) to read more about me.

Followers