Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Well, time to blog again. Today was the first day I went to the teacher's house to house sit for her. Her cat Horacio, who was normally the most active, did hang around Mimi and I as I looked around the house for the things we needed to do. Her other cat, Nellie, was much more shy and understandably nowhere to be found. I checked all their food and water, so that they would have ample care. Everything went well, but we had to leave earlier than we wanted to because a storm was approaching. Thankfully, even though it was raining hard as we came home, the storm dissipated some before it got to our house and there was only a soft drizzle once it reached us. Tomorrow, I have a lot to do, from checking the house to shopping for things to (hopefully) going to a school event and supporting some classmates and teachers who are going to TCBY to raise funds for their technology trip to Africa. I am really glad I can help out with that and plan to be there, if Mimi will allow me to...

As for future things, my wisdom teeth probably won't be taken out until August, but I'm hoping that's the case because there is a massive tournament happening on July 30 here. It's going to feature many people from around the state and even out of state, and it's one that I very much don't want to miss. I'm hoping the date doesn't fall on any time in July, though now I'm wondering how I'm going to even be able to visit my mom... it will be a close call, I think. Also, the surgery won't happen in my mom's area anymore, which is another change because of the insurance. It makes me ponder how wonderful it would be if everyone could be insured by expensive insurances, thus making it cost less for everyone since the insurance would cover every single person. But of course, competition is law here in the US, unfortunately.

On the brighter side looking towards a bigger future, I have pretty much cleaned out my entire closet (Mimi helped me some by helping me look for my lost iPod, which remains lost and probably won't be found sadly) and I have organized a ton of things. Even so, everything is in its early stages, and I have a long way to go to get to my future, but I will get there at the time it's meant to be.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First off, I love God. I also like anything related to Japan, and I love animes and being environmentally friendly. I am also a Non-denominational Christian. So anyway, hope you enjoy my posts! You can also visit my own personal website at http://www.sapphiredragon.cloudns.cc (coming soon!) to read more about me.

Followers