Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday, August 2

An update well needed, to summarize what has been happening over the summer.

Basically, the summer has been amazing. I've been relaxing, spending quality time with my grandmother, doing a little summer reading work, and updating other things online whenever I can. But the most important thing that has happened is that I've found a small new pastime- competitive gaming. In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, specifically. I haven't gotten very far, mostly because I've only just started playing at a competitive level instead of a casual level. I've even made a few new friends, including one close friend. It's really great, and it lets me get to know people instead of just staying to myself most of the time. I also got my DS back from my mother's house, though I never did get the katana I ordered. I guess I will just have to order a different one... But at least I have some plans for next summer. I plan to visit California again for the first time in quite a long time, so that I can visit JapanTown and see some things there before I get the chance to actually go to Japan. I can't wait to plan this, and this would be the first time in years that I've visited my cousins out there. I'm already excited about getting to visit again. ~

Anyway, school will soon start up again, and I'll have to endure another year. This year is going to be even tougher- not because of the harder material, but because of where and when my classes are. The first two classes of the day this year are across campus from each other. It's going to be difficult to make it to my second period on time if I don't practically run to it. But oh well, it's life. Once I get through with the hardships, I will be able to enjoy the rest.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First off, I love God. I also like anything related to Japan, and I love animes and being environmentally friendly. I am also a Non-denominational Christian. So anyway, hope you enjoy my posts! You can also visit my own personal website at http://www.sapphiredragon.cloudns.cc (coming soon!) to read more about me.

Followers