Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday, Nov. 11

Again, haven't posted in a long time. I'm really busy usually, so I'm going to have to post less often...

Now on to the updates. I pretty much have gotten from good to great, although my braces still aren't off yet and my katana may not come until 2009. So, with that said, I can get on with details. One of my friends that I RP with a lot, who goes by Cogi, has finally returned after about almost a year of absence. I am very happy about that, because I had missed them so much and missed RPing with them. I also have agreed to create a manga for Mrytu and her Roleplay story, because I liked it so much. I also joined there and I still RP there as well as with Cogi. I have praised God and thanked Him so much for all the good things that are happening lately, and I know that with Him, I can get through all things.

My mom is planning to take me back home for Thanksgiving, so I'm looking forward to being able to help her with things! I enjoy the trips back, and they are refreshing. Well, I'll see you around, and I hope to be able to post more often! ;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First off, I love God. I also like anything related to Japan, and I love animes and being environmentally friendly. I am also a Non-denominational Christian. So anyway, hope you enjoy my posts! You can also visit my own personal website at http://www.sapphiredragon.cloudns.cc (coming soon!) to read more about me.

Followers