Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday, Nov. 6

I'm making major changes to most of my sites, including this one. I'm updating them, making them better, and constantly changing them to be up to date. I'm posting more on my various other accounts like Twitter and I'm trying to keep everything in one place on my home page. It's been long overdue and the only thing left not updated would be my Youtube page and DevArt, as far as I know. I'm really glad how everything is coming out, especially the fact that I'm practicing some HTML magic here and there.

And all of this on less than 2 hours of sleep and no coffee.

Yes, that's right.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First off, I love God. I also like anything related to Japan, and I love animes and being environmentally friendly. I am also a Non-denominational Christian. So anyway, hope you enjoy my posts! You can also visit my own personal website at http://www.sapphiredragon.cloudns.cc (coming soon!) to read more about me.

Followers